With great pleasure I am announcing the election of the new District Administrator for New Mexico District 5 Little League, Anthony Fasulo. Anthony originally became involved with Little League at Mile High. He was very active in that League and served on their Board of Directors. He has served both as the District Information Officer and as an Assistant District Administrator for District 5 the last few years. Anthony is well versed in the rules and regulations of the program, but more importantly is a man of great integrity. His four year term will begin on October 1, 2014. Good luck, Anthony. I hope you have a great ride.
District 5 will again be offering fall ball. There will be three programs this year. Program 1 will be hosted by Roadrunner Little League, program 2 will be hosted by Lobo Little League, and Program 3 will be hosted by Zia Little League. Play will most likely start the second week in August.
Lobo Little League Fall Ball - Lobo will also be offering fall ball for the Challenger Division
Zia Little League Fall Ball – Saturday July 26th from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the Zia Baseball Field
|Baseball Division||Host League||Approx. Start Date|
|9-10 All Metro||Cibola LL||6/27/2014|
|Softball Division||Host League||Approx. Start Date|
Additionally, there are several meetings surrounding the tournaments that you need to be aware of:
- Rookie Tournament Manager Meeting: 6/21 at 2:30 PM RRLL Board Room
- Umpire Meeting: Saturday June 21 @ RRLL 4pm for softball and baseball – All interested Umpires
- Manager Meeting: Monday, June 23 @ RRLL. 6pm- Softball. 7:30pm- baseball – Mandatory for all tournament managers (excluding rookies)
- Affidavits: Tuesday June 24th, 3pm-RR, 4:30-MH, 6:00- Zia, 7:30- Lobo
- Affidavits: Wednesday June 25th, 3pm-EM, 4:30-TB, 6:00-AV, 7:30-Alt